How to care for your 14K Gold Earrings?
Similar to the 925 Silver, 14K gold is sturdy and will last a long time if kept and care for properly. Here are some methods on how to do so!
1. Do not shower with your earrings, if you do, do make sure to dry them after.
2. Do not go swimming with them! Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical so do make sure to take them off before you jump in.
3. Chemicals in perfumes and lotions could cause the silver to tarnish. So do make sure you apply your products first before wearing your jewelry.
4. If you want to keep your jewelry looking shiny, it is best to store your jewelry in a closed jewelry box or air-tight baggies. Try not to leave them out.
5. Use a microfiber cloth or a jewelry cloth to clean them if they get dirty. This can help maintain them.
With these methods, you can prolong the beauty and shine of your earrings!
Note: All photos were taken in natural light, the colors of the products will vary slightly.
Do read our shipping and handling policy before ordering!